Mary MacKillop College, in serving the five Catholic parishes of South Gippsland, is committed to:
- Bringing the Gospel of Jesus to life in the students entrusted to our care.
- Educating the whole person; spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, and emotionally.
- Promoting excellence in all endeavours.
- Developing a welcoming Catholic faith community that inspires a passion for justice and service as lived by Mary MacKillop.
Our Catholic Secondary College is a welcoming co-educational learning community in the Josephite tradition. The wisdom of the Lord teaches us to remember the past, honour the present and inspire the future of all those students, staff and families entrusted into our care.
Guided by the Gospel Values as exemplified by St Mary of the Cross MacKillop and Fr Julian Tenison Woods, we express this vision by:
- Strengthening FAITH and IDENTITY
- Striving to do our PERSONAL BEST
- Building and exercising authentic Catholic LEADERSHIP
- Exercising responsible STEWARDSHIP
Strategic Intent Statement
In the spirit of St Mary of the Cross MacKillop, the College strives to develop the God Given potential in every person. To achieve this the College commits to the Diocesan priorities of accelerated growth for every student, every teacher being an expert teacher and every leader an instructional leader.
The framework that underpins the College’s provision of inclusive education is manifest in our ability as staff and students to Take Ownership, Think Deeply, Make Connections and Be Courageous.