Freelance Piano and Drum Teachers for 2020
Applications close: Friday 8th November at 4pm. Please email applications to email@example.com
AFL Sports Ready Trainee 2020
Three positions – full time, one year appointment
Applications Close: Friday 22 November 2019 at 4pm. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers with any combinations of Religious Education, English, Drama and French
Full/Part time negotiable
Applications Close: Monday 25 November 2019 at 9am. Please email applications to email@example.com
If you are interested in CRT work we would be happy to hear from you – please send your resume, a copy of your VIT card and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Staff must demonstrate an active commitment to the ethos of a Catholic school. Mary MacKillop College is a Child-Safe school.
Mary MacKillop College is a Co-educational Secondary College in Leongatha with approximately 590 students.
Mary MacKillop College is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Staff appointed to our College are covered by the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Employer Agreement 2018.
It is a requirement that all teachers of the College have a current National Criminal Record Check through the Victorian Institute of Teaching and for non-teaching staff a Police Check and a Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment.
It is a condition of employment that all employees of the college be suitable to work with children and adhere to the Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy.
It is expected that you will accept the basic requirements of the school as conditional to your employment at our College. These include:
- acceptance and support of the Catholic educational philosophy of the school;
- attainment of Accreditation to Teach in a Catholic School within five years of appointment for teaching staff
- by teaching and personal example you strive to help students to understand, accept and appreciate Catholic teaching and values;
- avoid, whether by word or action of known lifestyle, any influence upon students that is contrary to the teaching and values of the Church community in whose name you will act;
- being committed to regular on-going professional development;
- that teachers will continue to have the qualifications and registration required by state authorities (i.e. Victorian Institute of Teaching); and
- all other expectations as stated in the College Staff Handbook.